Historian and Data Logger software
Solutions for data collection, traceability and DB and Cloud database management.
Thanks to the use of modular software products, Progea stands out when it comes to providing communication, data gathering and database- or Cloud-based data management solutions. Thus, Historian and Data Logger require Data Server applications to be available for gathering and saving all field data in one or more databases, be they local, network-based or Cloud-based, which will be accessed by corporate IT systems in order to process the gathered data.
Flexible server solutions
Progea Servers allow for flexible solutions which make the following possible:
- Acquiring field data using native Drivers for the most common devices (PLC, CNC, RTU, Fieldbus, Networks).
- Communicating with other devices and other applications through integrated OPC Client and Server technology.
- Managing even the most complex data structures.
- Using time-based, event-based or command-based recording functions.
- Managing relational databases such as SQL Server (default), Oracle or MySQL.
- Mapping data on Historian (Time-series data) or Data Logger.
- Managing data saving functions over Cloud through Microsoft Azure.
- Managing the Server as a Windows Service.
- Managing reliability by using integrated Redundancy functions (hot backup).
Progea offers software solutions that aim to provide its customers with a long-term partnership based on a 25 year market presence and more than 130,000 licenses for applications deployed worldwide.
Automation Platform.NExT modularity
Automation Platform.NExT is a suite of software solutions that cater to your every automation need for Industry 4.0.
The modular software technology of Automation Platform.NExT provides users with the option to purchase just the Data Server product license only. This very cost-effective solution is ideal for those applications that are only required to gather and display database or cloud-based plant data.