The Movicon Pro.Lean licensing policy
Movicon Pro.Lean is an optional Movicon.NExt functional module that comes with a simple, modular and flexible license to cost effectively adapt to your every application need.
Pro.Lean offers a optional cost model and requires a Movicon.NExT SCADA PRO Runtime license sized adequately to the number of OEEs needed. The Pro.Lean module comes complete with a Wizard and calculation SQL Server database. If you do not have any additional requirements, the use of the SQL Server Express is sufficient and included free.
The schema below shows the license modularity concepts:
A wizard is used to create projects. This is done by using the wizard’s step-by-step procedures to insert the various system parameters needed to calculate the KPI, OEE and Downtimes. The module’s configuration is based on a I/O data project previously created with Movicon.NExt.
Runtime License Types
The Pro.Lean module requires a Movicon.NExT 3.1 PRO Runtime license, or later, sized adequately to the number of OEEs needed. The connected field data to be managed (i.e. PLC) are:
- Total Good Units
- Total Rejects
- Production Availability
- Production Uptime
- Batch Code
- Product Code
- Theoretical Production
- Downtime Causes: Max no. 32 (option to exceed this number)
- Each OEE provides the relative KPI management (availability, performance and quality) with production batch and shift data.
- The number of alarms and downtime causes managed by the analysis module is prefixed to a max. of 32 for each OEE. This prefixed number can be extended (optional).
- The module includes an automatic configurator Wizard, a calculation database and standard reports to display performance data.
- Reports can also be accessed by web when enabling the Movicon.NExT HTML5 Web Client function (Reports are not available on apps)
- The Microsoft SQL Server licenses are not included (consider using the SQL Express which is free-of-charge).
- Any eventual customized screen, alarm, notification, logic, downtime cause, and input configuration that needs doing can be done using the Movicon.NExT supervisor.
€1200Nr. 1 OEE, KPI, DowntimeOption Module
When no licence is detected at startup, Movicon will alert the user and run in ‘Demo mode’ with a fully functional Editor and a maximum Runtime limit of two hours.