Home Forum Progea Community Forum Web Client technology Web Client Password Manager

Stai visualizzando 4 post - dal 1 a 4 (di 4 totali)
  • Autore
    Tremaine
    Membro

Good afternoon,

I am having trouble with the password manager of my web client SCADA program. I am able to access the web client through a browser, but I do not get prompted for a username and password.

The passwords work fine when running the SCADA program in Movicon itself. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Regards,
    Tremaine

Anonimo
    Inattivo

Hi Tremaine,

Web Client access to the Movicon Server may require users to Log On according to how the project was configured on the Server side.

Access without Logging On is possible by disabling the password management in the Server project. This will allow Web Clients to access directly without being asked to Log On beforehand.

Accessing by Logging On is possible by enabling the password management in the server project. By doing this all Web Client accesses to the server will require a user password for identifying and recording all users who access.

Best regards!

Praveenraj
    Partecipante

Hi IAN,
    I have the same problem with password management. Even after enabling Password Management in the server project, I am able to access the web client in the mobile app, without any username and password.
    And another doubt, if there is a prompt for username and password, what will be the credentials, whether I have to use Server PC credentials or use the credentials of users management in the server.

Regards,
    Praveenraj.k

Amministratore del forum

Hello Praveenraj.k,
    Are you working with Movicon 11 or Movicon.NExT?

Check out these steps:
    1 If you flag the “Enable Password Manager” on the webserver application ,
    each webclient connection will ask to be authenticated with a user and password defined within the Movicon project

2 Did you save and restart the web server application? Have you check that there are no more active concurrent project sessions from the task manager?

Best Regards

Stai visualizzando 4 post - dal 1 a 4 (di 4 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.