Home Forum Progea Community Forum Movicon 11 Scada Movicon 11.6 uses too much memory.

Taggato: ,

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Autore
    Jacek
    Partecipante

Good day.
    In the application that I run, I have a problem with the home page. By observing memory usage, the page uses more and more memory from the start of the application. The amount of memory used increases until the application stops. After restart, this cycle takes place at the beginning.
    I have removed all the VB scripts from the site, only the graphics remain and the memory consumption is all growing.
    I’m working on version 11.6 of Movicon/Windows 10. What I have described happens only on one page. Do you have any ideas?
    Regards,
    Jacek

AntonyMarsh
    Partecipante

Hello…there should be something running and consuming memory, scripts, IL logic, datalogger,…Maybe the simplest way to find out who is the responsibility is to delete from the project one resource at a time and check until the leak disappears.A bit annoying but can’t think about other ways.

Jacek
    Partecipante

Thank you Andrea for the suggestions 🙂
    The problem has been resolved. The problem was not related directly to the page displayed. While browsing the project directory in the Alarms folder, I found a lot of entries [files * .alm] that are created when the alarm is active, deleted after being transferred to the historical log. In this folder I had some entries that I suppose were from the time of the program test. After deleting entries, memory stopped growing.
    I hope this is the solution, I will watch what happens with memory. So far, the application has not stopped, although the memory is quite floating.

Jacek
    Partecipante

Unfortunately, the problem is still unsolved, I was glad too quickly. We are waiting for a response from ProGea support. The problem also affects other applications in version 11.5.

Amministratore del forum

Hello Jacek,
    I read your tests above; the problem could come from the alarm memory cache then.
    Try to set the property Alarm > Advanced > Events Cache = 0 (default is 1024)
    BR

Amministratore del forum

Hello Jacek,
    I read your tests above; the problem could come from the alarm memory cache then.
    Try to set the property Alarm > Advanced > Events Cache = 0 (default is 1024)
    BR

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.