Home Forum Progea Community Forum Movicon 11 Scada Read Datalogger results

Taggato: 

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    Tecnoelettrica
    Partecipante

Dear Sirs,
    is there a reference to understand the meaning of the columns in the database?

I see:
    TimeCol: UTC date time of the insertion of the record
    MSecCol: ??? i.e. 156
    LocalCol: local date time of the insertion of the record
    UserCol: ??? i.e. NULL
    ReasonCol: ??? i.e. Tempo On

I’ve set 60 seconds in Time for recording, I would expect that always each minute a record is created.

Instead I get that there are gaps betweeen data (i.e. weeks between one record and another).
    I’ve used Access mdb filetype.

Can you let me understand better how this works?
    Thank you

Amministratore del forum

Hello,

Usually you can refer the LocalCol for the time reference (it’s the local PC time)

Here below an extract from the manual:

Time Column

This setting permits you to insert the name of the Data Logger table’s Time Column. The default name will be used if one is not inserted. The Time Column indicates the date and time of the recording in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) which is universally used as time reference. Time zones are calculated by starting from Greenwich 00 hrs.

Local Time Column

This setting allows you to enter the name of the Local Time Column of the Data Logger table. If you do not enter a name here the default name will be used instead. The Local Time Column indicates the data and local time the recording took place.

MSec Column

This setting allows you to enter the name of the MSec Column of the Data Logger table. If you do not enter a name here the default name will be used instead. The MSec Column indicates the milliseconds relating to the recording time.

User Column

This setting allows you to enter the name of the User Column of the Data Logger table. If you do not enter a name here the default name will be used instead. The User Column indicates the user name which was active when the recording took place.

Reason Column

This setting allows you to enter the name of the Reason Column of the Data Logger table. If you do not enter a name here the default name will be used instead. The Reason Column indicates which event triggered the recording (command, change or time).

If you don’t have records …consider the max size of the MS Access files (2GB)
    ,check the logs to retrive info , or maybe you have the flag recording only when the variable quality is good and you have communication problems…

Best Regards

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.