Home Forum Progea Community Forum Movicon.NExT Scada Remote Connectivity

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    Amministratore del forum

Message from “Wesis”, we moved this message from the Movicon 11 folder.

“I have a set up PLCs distributed in a small skid in different cities. Locally I have movicon next to be installed. I need to control these from another city connected via internet using another movicon station. what kind of infrastructure required for this set-up?”

• Questo topic è stato modificato 1 mese, 3 settimane fa da MODERATOR.
    Amministratore del forum

Hello,
    The product offers great flexibility and openness for this kind of applications.

There are several solutions depending on the choice of the integrator or the customer’s requirements, I will try to list 3 of them.
    -Web client, the simplest solution. Each site exposes this information, which is displayed via a web client browser or mobile app
    -Local applications could store data in the cloud DB, on an SQL Azure database. This data can be read from another Movicon.NExT station; SQL Driver could help on this point.
    -Create network infrastructures with third-party devices and interconnect systems via networking OPC UA , ect.

We recommend to contact one of our local sales representatives, who will be able to help you make the best choice during the pre-sale phase.

Regards

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.