Home Forum Progea Community Forum Web Client technology Write access in mobile app (Next app)

Taggato: 

Stai visualizzando 4 post - dal 1 a 4 (di 4 totali)
  • Autore
    Praveenraj
    Partecipante

I’m using Movicon next as a server, and I enabled the Password management, then I published. But still I able to access the SCADA via the next app without any login prompt.
    I’ve seen Username and password configuration in the next app, what is this for?. Even without filling the username password it directly entering into the SCADA screen.

I’ve created three buttons with a different write access mask. Based on the login will provide write access to the buttons. This functionality working perfectly with Movicon next. Whether this kind of functionality possible in the next app or any other application in Progea to achieve this?

Regards
    Praveenraj.k

Kristof70
    Partecipante

Hi Praveenraj,

Attention that when you are using the Android/iOS web apps , it does NOT require to publish the project on IIS (create Web Client HTML5); this is when using the web browsers.

For the apps everything is managed by a service…Service Control Panel > Web Client (WPF)
    I’m pretty sure you didn’t update this service after the user management implementation change. 🙂 This happened to me too 🙂
    Follow these steps:
    Stop
    Unistall
    Reinstalll
    Restart the service Web Client (WPF)

You’ll see that everything will work out just fine!

BR
    Kris

luuvanco77
    Partecipante

Dear Support team,

I’m using movicon.next as server and created web client HTML. I can use mobile to connect server by web browsers.
    But i can’t connect by Movicon.next webclient APP on Android/IOS.

Can you help me config for using Movicon.next webclient app to connect server?
    BR
    Thank,
    Colv.

Amministratore del forum

Hi Colv,
    Please pass through the following guide, for the Webclient APP on Android / IOS you need to install the Web Client WPF service, i think you miss this part in the web server configuration.

http://www.movicon.info/HelpNExT4.0/298/en-US/PlatformNext.htm#t=WebServer%2FWPF.htm

Best Regards

• Questa risposta è stata modificata 3 settimane, 1 giorno fa da MODERATOR.
Stai visualizzando 4 post - dal 1 a 4 (di 4 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.