One of the most rewarding things of the Progea culture, a software company composed of people, is the community feeling derived from developing software together with other designers and by sharing each other’s experiences.
It is with the utmost concern for the health and safety of our users and employees that we have taken the following steps to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- We have organized our activities to allow most of our employees to work remotely and have adopted the necessary measures in the company.
- The customer support team is fully operational where deemed necessary from our offices and where possible by smart working.
- The training courses held in our offices have been suspended until further notice from new government provisions. However, training courses are available on a needs-basis by remote, by means of Webinar or Skype, according to the manner agreed with our offices.
- We strongly encourage designers and users to familiarize themselves with the tools provided on our website: www.progea.com to access information, assistance, knowledgebase, bug base, examples and other technical communications.
- We have implemented procedures to ensure continuity of our services and to fulfill orders and pre-sales support activities. Our Sales and Marketing personnel and reps are available in smart working.
However, some delays may be expected due to the reduction in staff. We are very grateful for your patience in these difficult times.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt accordingly as the situation evolves. Thank you for being an essential part of the Movicon user community.
Above all, remember to take the necessary measures to protect yourselves and your families.
We hope that everyone, users and on-users alike, get through this difficult period in the safest and most secure way possible.