Opening Support Tickets
Support Service Access
Subscribe to a Service Agreement (SA) packet based on which access modality you wish to use to open a Technical Support ticket.
- Fill in and submit the form below to open a Ticket for the Support Team. This ticket will be defined as “Case” with a progressive ID number in the traceability system.
- A priority level can be specified for the opened “Case”,
- The “Case” will remain open and managed until the reported problem has been solved. The customer will be informed by email when the “Case” is closed.
- The Support Service should be contacted for any communications regarding the opened “Case” by always referring to its ID number.
- The service is regulated by the Service Agreement and is reserved to users who have an Editor License.
Open a Support Ticket
Please fill in each field of the form below: